Rhinoplasty or “nose job” isn’t just a cosmetic procedure that can improve the aesthetics of your face. In fact, it is an effective treatment for many nasal issues, including but not limited to:
- Nasal Fractures: Timely intervention by a plastic surgeon can remedy the problem. If the fracture has resulted in the displacement of bones that hinder your breathing, the surgeon may also propose a septoplasty.
- Puffy Turbinates: This condition is a result of the enlargement of tissues that line the insides of a nasal passage. Herein, Rhinoplasty is the surgical removal of the obstructive tissues.
- Septum Correction: When the dividing bone of the nasal cavity is crooked, it results in a deviated septum. An experienced surgeon can correct this through surgery.
- Narrow Middle Vault: This condition is the result of weakened sidewalls of the nose.
- Nasal Polyps: These can be a result of allergic or infectious inflammation inside the nasal passages, especially for those who suffer from asthma. This condition may need immediate Rhinoplasty.